1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declaration of War! Friendly Clan!

Discussion in 'Conan Exiles - General Discussion' started by TheDarkOne, Feb 26, 2017.

1. TheDarkOne

Donator

Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    I see tyranny across the lands. an evil blight that is spreading fear and turmoil to all corners of our beloved homelands!

I, The Dark One, swear i will end this tyranny, the tyranny known as the clan "Friendly"!

I DECLARE WAR UPON YOU!!!

I will spend my hours fighting against the unjust evil that you are trying to enforce upon the just peoples of the Hyborian Plains!

You spend you time trying to seed dissent among the clans, trying with your trickery and mind games to make us all not see the EVIL you are!

The players "Psycho" and "Cardzz"..... I swear i will spend my hours to end your evil!

All those right minded souls amongst the Hyborian world are invited to join me in my CRUSADE to free us all of the fear and oppression that these pusillanimous swine bring to our lands.

I FIGHT FOR A FREE HYBORIA!!! A LAND WE ALL SHARE AS ONE!!!!

LET US ALL DRINK MEAD FROM THE SKULLS OF THESE TWO NINCOMBPOOPS..... although we all know these skulls shall only be of a small draught HAHAHAHA

My fellow warriors of the land, let us unite, and overthrow these two who try to rule us through fear!

I will Smite thee with my everlasting soul!

LET MY SOULFIRE CONSUME THIS EVIL AND RETURN THE LANDS TO A FREE AND FAIR SPACE FOR ALL!!

Rejoice my Brothers and Sisters, Begin the Battle Hymns, Sharpen Thy Steel, for WAR IS UPON US!!!

These so called "FRIENDLY" shall feel the fire of CROMM, The greatest of all our gods!

So forth shall come the beloved of MITRA!!!

And the serpent lords of SET!!!

And so shall march the soul takers of YOG!!!

IF THIS BATTLE IS BUT I, THEN I ACCEPT THIS ON MYSELF AND SHALL PROVE MYSELF WORTHY FOR ALL!

IF MY BRETHREN JOIN ME, THEN WE SHALL SMITE THE EVIL FROM OUR LAND!!

WE SHALL MAKE THIS PESTILENCE BEND FORTH AND FEEL THE POWER OF THE TRUE
    BIGD!!!

Chickhen likes this.