1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Media Team 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hybrideffekt, Jan 8, 2017.

?

What Can you Bring to the Media Team?

Poll closed Jan 22, 2017.
  1. A machine to record gameplay

57.1%
  2. A machine to stream

14.3%
  3. The internet speeds of a god

14.3%
  4. The know how and the software to edit

28.6%
  5. Quality 10/10 Ideas

57.1%
  6. Other (Please Specify In Your Reply)

28.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hybrideffekt

Hybrideffekt Guest

Local Time:
    4:55 PM
    BigD Media Team Makeover
    2017 Edition

So the year 2016 was a pretty **** year all way round and the memes were their to comfort us. Now Media team in 2016 had a pretty slow start and didn't get much done, unfortunately there was no comfort via memes, and towards the end of the year most of us ended up questioning if the Media team was even a thing.

This year the Events team are having a makeover, this includes cutting down the team to a smaller amount and reorganizing how things are done, so it makes sense for the Media team to take the same approach into 2017. I'll be taking almost the same steps as the Event team in the way of member refinement and early planning.

This year of content probably wont start until about March and then releasing the content maybe wont start until April, but I'm hoping we can keep it consistent in both releases and quality. Until March there probably wont be much to do group wise because I'm still doing my research, setups and on top I'll be moving in a week or two :mad:

What i require from people in the Media team is a high, constant interest to help BigD pull in both more players and viewers to the servers, website, and youtube channel. If you fit the criteria then post bellow with your interest!

(Current Media team members are required to post bellow)

Cheers for taking the time to read this :)

Hybrideffekt.

Madhouse and Greene like this.
  2. Chickhen

Donator

Local Time:
    I always thought the following was a pretty great idea to promote a server/squad.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/joinsquad/comments/4wuof6/45_min_full_match_yehorivka_admin_cam_cast_by/

Basically a server admin uses his cam to cover a match of squad (in this case a public game) and provides play by play commentary. I think it's a great way to promote people into coming to the server as they get to be the "stars" of the show and also to encourage a higher level of gameplay.

I would love to get involved in that shoutcasting side of things if you guys think this could be a potential project that the Media Team can take on!

Greene likes this.
  3. Hybrideffekt

Hybrideffekt Guest

Local Time:
    Absolutely man. I did have an idea like this but obviously you have had it longer to have such an expanded version. Would love to here more soon :)

4. Dubs

Squad Admin Event Officer Media Officer

Media:
    Military, Army.
    Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    Types in required post below.

[​IMG]

5. Boneysnowman

Local Time:
    does big D have a youtube if does what is it?

6. Hybrideffekt

Hybrideffekt Guest

Local Time: