1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Squad server feedback

Discussion in 'Squad - Server Information & Feedback' started by Spono, Oct 3, 2016.

1. poosloth

Squad Admin Donator

Carpenter
    Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    I second this, personally I do like the smaller games over the larger ones. As well as the performance increase.

AussieFirebird likes this.
  2. Bigsmokeee

Donator

Media:
    Tree planter haha
    Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    only because i've started playing abit more lately, took a few months at a slower pace but has been a fair few times i've been in 48-50 player servers then they jump to the 72.. so that could happen more fequently while 30 others wait for a spot on the bigger ones.

*edit* because im sure there is a fair few people that would love to play some squad but don't have time to dedicate to a full match, so they'll jump into the smaller server for a few intense minutes .

AintWarHeLL(hehe) likes this.
  3. AussieFirebird

Community Moderator Squad Admin Donator

Media:
    security tech
    Local Time:
    5:48 PM
    Hey men,

just an idea to put the servers back to 72? 2 reasons: lately the 80 man are still dropping frames back to 40-50 :( (i know i'm a 60fps scrub) also if you join near the cap limit there is always 4 full squads and a bunch of unassigned players just hanging around because no one has the balls to squad lead :( now i will make a squad but after a while i can't keep doing it!
    now i have no idea what the plan is for the free weekend probs like 7 servers like last time ahahah, however when it all dies down would you think of maybe leaving #BigD1 as 80 and trial the others at 72? i will be seeding the 72 as much as possible for that crisp sexy gameplay. just an idea keep up the amazing work of this game we love to play.

aussie out!

4. rainey06au

Local Time:
    #24 rainey06au, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Since A9 was released I'm struggling to play on the full BigD servers due to some latency/tickrate quirkyness where I don't get frequent position updates of players/vehicles... instead they move across the terrain in zig zags, like the server is only giving my client a position update once every 2 seconds or so... the game seems to interpolate the last known location to the next known location at each update so I see vehicles and players skating sideways or skidding backwards but nothing is moving fluidly (ie. inside a vehicle it will appear to drive off the road and then warp back onto it - I can forget about being a gunner too as my view warps into a new position each second). Very wierd!!!

5. Amsterdamned

Donator

Local Time:
    Mapvoting broken at the moment? We seem to play the same 3 maps over and over. Sumari (twice in a row last night), Fiurst light and Basrah. Can we sort the rotation out please? Would love to see some Yeho in there.

6. Madhouse

Head Admin Donator

Media:
    Local Time:
    Mapvote broke with the v9.5 patch along with RCON. Map vote has been turned off since last Friday.

Map rotation is now back enforce.