Nothing works better than Teamwork
(Teamwork and Maturity)
Teamwork, Social and Fairplay has been the ideology of BigD Gaming since its inception, and we seek to uphold this wherever possible.
By joining a BigD Gaming Squad Server, you agree to and are bound to all rules listed on this page.
- At all times Players and Admins are expected to act with integrity and treat each other with respect.
- Listen and obey Squad Leaders, Commanders, and the Admins at all times.
- The game is not solely about your K/D or Score. Grabbing assets or snipers and going lone wolf does not exhibit teamwork or maturity.
- Don’t take things too seriously, it’s a game!
Players may be punished if they are not considered to be displaying Teamwork or Fairplay, regardless of whether they have broken any of the below rules. We all like to have a laugh, and fool around, but not to the detriment of other player’s experience.
- Racist, abusive and hate speech is not tolerated.
- Using any form of cheating is forbidden.
- Strictly no profanity in your in-game name.
- Impersonation of any BigD Squad Admins, Managers, Moderators, Clan Members or other affiliated individuals and groups is forbidden.
- Using any in-game glitches for your advantage is forbidden.
- Advertising in any form for clans, communities, websites or any other individual/group is forbidden without approval of a Community Manager.
- Any discussion of bans or rules in-game is considered poor etiquette. We encourage users to join us on Discord or the BigD Forums in order to resolve all grievances.
- Any form of Trolling, baiting or stupidity will not be tolerated. This includes end of round Team killing.
- Any unresponsive player sitting idle in the server, when the population limit has been reached, may be kicked to make room for other players in the queue.
2. Communication and VOIP
- Do not spam Text and VOIP channels.
- Do not argue, insult or be a ****
- Squad Leaders are required to communicate via VOIP with a microphone.
- Squad Leaders must communicate in English.
- Squad Leaders are free to impose a “microphone required” rule for their squad at their discretion.
- All other players are encouraged to have a working microphone.
- Mic spam in any channel during game play (i.e music playing) is considered disruptive, and against the rules. This includes the start and end of the round.
- Swearing is tolerated, but up to a point.
3. Squad Creation and Management
- Squad names must not contain any offensive language.
- Squad Leaders are in their right as leader to remove Squad Members who they feel are not adequately following instructions, fulfilling assigned roles, or are generally disruptive to the Squad’s objectives.
- Do not create a squad unless you intend on leading it. (ie you create a squad and disband or hand over leadership)
- LOCKED squads must have a minimum of two or more players, at all times.
- Camping, attacking or blocking (by means of mines etc.) an enemy’s ‘main base’ or ‘Dome of Death’ or ‘uncappable’ flag is strictly forbidden.
- You must be a minimum of 300m away at all times (unless the first cap is within 300m at which point it will fall to Admin discretion).
- ‘Ghosting’, or reporting your team’s location, ticket count or assets to the enemy is forbidden.
- Deliberate Team-killing is forbidden. Accidents (blue-on-blue) can happen and will be excused on the first occasion. Repeated accidentals will be considered deliberate.
- No Building FOBS on rooftops unless it has direct access by stairs or ladder.
- Road killing is allowed ‘within reason’. Single crewing a single vehicle for the sole purpose of vehicular manslaughter is not considered ‘reasonable’.
- Typing ‘Suicide’ and/or ‘Respawn’ into console for a gameplay advantage is disallowed.
- Only time allowed is where you have become permanently stuck/trapped in a map glitch.
- When claiming vehicle assets, it is considered a privilege and not a right. If the general consensus is that you are wasting, or being detrimental to the team with your assets, you will be reassigned, or removed from the server.
- If a vehicle is abandoned on the battlefield, then it may be claimed by another squad.
5. Low Server Population
Low population rules are in effect when there is below 40 players (20vs20), a broadcast will play to show when the rules are in effect. One the server population hits 40 players the seeding rules are no longer in affect and normal play can begin.
These rules exist to help populate the server and allow for more enjoyable low population gameplay. Any admin directions precede these rules.
- Capture every flag up to the middlemost contestable flag(s).
- Do not advance beyond the middlemost contestable flag(s).
- Do not place FOBs within 200 meters of the middlemost contestable flag(s).
- Do not advance on the enemy FOBs.
- Do not advance on uncontestable enemy flag(s).
- If there is an admin available, they will dictate which flag is the object of contest.
- If you attack and gain a flag then you stay and hold it instead of advancing.
- If an admin says something other than what is written here, then you follow their instructions.
- Raise the issue in-game to an admin who is online – do not continually spam or harass an admin.
- If unable to raise an admin in-game, raise an issue in the #need-an-admin text channel by using the notifier @Squad Admin
- Otherwise you can raise the issue via the Support Ticket system @ www.bigdgaming.net under the category ‘Player Report’
- You will not be punished for making a report, unless deliberately spamming or making a false statement
- Avoid retorting to trolls and flamers, this will only make things worse.
- Moderators and Admins are subject to the same rules – if you feel a Moderator or Admin has treated you unfairly or is breaking the rules, please lodge a ‘Admin Feedback’ Support Ticket
- Please don’t make accusations public.
- Please don’t argue with a Moderator or Admin’s instructions at the time.
All infractions will be handled at Game Admin discretion
Possible punishments are:
- verbal/written warnings
- game server kick
- game server ban (temporary and/or permanently removed from server)
- Please review these rules occasionally to ensure you are up to date with them.
- We will do our best to notify the community of any significant rule changes, but ultimately it is your responsibility to know and adhere to these rules.
- Please note rules in grey are currently not enforced, this is subject to change. As we value the feedback of our community we may change our rules at anytime as to ensure better game play for all.
- BigD Gaming reserves the right to protect the integrity of our community, servers, player base & any other service/entity.
- BigD SQUAD Admins have been empowered to make judgement on whether a server is unbalanced and to either request and/or force a player(s) to switch teams as to improve the game play of the server.
BigD Gaming Senior Admin Team