Here we see Jimmy contemplating the meaning of death.
Hello everyone, here we are again with a new work in progress... no wait, wrong script...
Please stand by
Okay, so looks like it's a small patch we're dropping today, ain't that nice!
So it's a small patch with a few fixes and some optimizations that should improve your gameplay experience.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes it was still possible to drag and drop crates through doors and walls.
- Implemented clipping prevention for third person views. Should solve issues with picking up items through walls by using camera clipping, and being able to see outside some buildings through walls.
- Fixed a bug where you were not able to patch wounds in events.
- Fixed a bug where you had to request patching wounds twice if they had an item in hands.
- Fixed a bug where when you holstered a weapon while scoping the FoV multiplier would become incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where when you exited a vehicle beside a thin wall you would sometimes clip through it.
- Fixed a bug where items wouldn't be draggable and visible in vicinity if near a window
- Fixed a bug where you would get stuck with scoping overlay if an event was entered while scoping.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes when in car other people could see your holstered weapon that was clipping through the roof.
- Fixed a bug when entering a vehicle a "ghost" backpack would spawn besides the car.
- Fixed a bug where if you died wet you would respawn wet.
- Fixed a bug where some items that you stored in your care after some time driving it you couldn't drag and drop it anymore.
- Fixed a bug where if the vehicle would turn upside down you wouldn't be able to exit the vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where cargo drops sometimes got stuck in tress, houses and other places where the player could not get to them.
- We added some small server optimizations.