Battlefield 1 (PC/XB1/PS4) 2016

Oct 14, 2007
NSW
Gonna pass. Will be the same **** as the latest titles, premium, paid DLC with a probable reskin to WW2 in a years time (with a price tag attached). I may be wrong but I'd go with past experience over a movie trailer with explosions and some EA/DICE douche telling me it's a finished product.
I will also pass.
My last ( and the only ) BF game I bought was BF2.. I don't see much that interest me in these new "modern shooter" games that keep releasing. BF and COD all look the same to me.. :S

Reactions: 3D_Gimp

3D_Gimp

Donator
Oct 27, 2008
Sydney
www.nu3d.com.au
amazing, me too! i stopped playing PR about 2010? Since then ArmA has been the only FPS that really piqued my interest!
I will still pass Id say, unless by some miracle they make it modifiable dare I say ;).

With all the custom everything you can think of, no going past it. Takes some getting used to but once there, every other FPS' functions are meager!
When I play any other FPS, I play I tend to accidentally use ArmA controls that dont help you in one way :oops:

Last edited:

3D_Gimp

Donator
Oct 27, 2008
Sydney
www.nu3d.com.au
haha I reinstalled RO2 :D
i had bad bad thoughts. I got excited a bit for BF1, then saw the gameplay, really love many aspects, graphics, damage though still seems meaningless or only loosely affecting mechanics? (Keep in mind I havent played past BC2)
But dont think it will be for me... im telling you, we will be 60yrs old when BFX comes out. That one will be the one!

Atheos H-K

Donator
Feb 5, 2016
Western Australia
''Netcode'' The Made up Name for what ever :p. This very interesting video this one. Good info.

Tinker Dink.... Heads will Roll. Literally.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7QBvBoztyY
Hmm... Sniper quick scope, no thanks. I'm sure they're in full swing telling people how it's different and how they've improved, same **** as BF4. Same as COD really, same marketing, same "look what we've done to improve your experience" but it's the same as the last release just reskinned with a few added extras.

Reactions: 3D_Gimp

Nateoxide~

Donator
Dec 25, 2015
Down South
Hmm... Sniper quick scope, no thanks. I'm sure they're in full swing telling people how it's different and how they've improved, same **** as BF4. Same as COD really, same marketing, same "look what we've done to improve your experience" but it's the same as the last release just reskinned with a few added extras.

Pretty much sounds like you never liked any BF series. They are not for everyone. This is 100% for me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-AzHiIcrp0

Lots of different things than other BF series.

Haters always gonna hate on DICE.

Reactions: Aeon

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$100.00
Goal
AU$500.00