ARMA BigD Arma Sitrep #006

To: BigD Gaming Community, Arma 3 Public Community

Public Server

As some of you may have noticed we have shut down our public server recently. Due to a lack of interest and shifting priorities among the BigD community we've decided to re allocate those resources to other games.
If we get to a stage were there is significant interest in another public server we will evaluate it at the time.

Ops and Events

Due to a few factors such as dwindling numbers, my own motivation, burn out ,time constraints and real life priorities for the Senior ARMA team, we've decided to put the Ops on hold until future notice. We plan on re evaluating our position in the New Year / late January so keep an eye out for that but until then all Operations are on hold.

We are still looking at events either run by community members or some one off ideas that I have but those are still in early development.

Closing notes

I want to clarify that this isn't the end for BigD Arma. We believe that a little break might help revitalise things on top of the fact that we do tend to see lower numbers this time of year, it seems to be a good time to take a break.

We hope to see you all in the New Year but until then, enjoy the break.

Cheers

[SORD] CyrusBlint aka Archon

Anvil3.jpg

Comments

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$130.00
Goal
AU$400.00