SCUM Community showcase & QA

S

SCUM RSS Feed

Hello hello everyone, it is Monday and I hope you all had a great weekend. Heard a lot of positive feedback from last patch which is a nice break before we break everything again. Circle of life people! To celebrate this peace time and soften the blow of a Monday we have prepared our world renown Community showcase & QA post for you.(by we I mean Sippy ordered me to)

So without further lollygagging here we go!

Damn those Power Puff Girls

Never thought someone would dress up as me for Halloween. Tnx buddy.

Some sources say you can still hear the band playing.

The person on the other side holds a crossbow. inb4 where crossbows.

Alright this is impressive so this is a 2 for 1 special. The spirit of Travis Pastrana is strong with these guys.

Create a graphic of myself inspired by those Gallic females.

Ride together, die together. Bad boys for life

What part of "he knows when you're awake" did you not understand?

Night of fire!!!!

Rare footage of the Area 51 raid. This is what they don't want you to see.

Alright time for some Questions and my semi-useless answers.

• I'm sorry but that 12 page essay is very important feedback required for further optimization.

• It's possible. Now you can name your chest whatever pronoun you desire.

• I like cheese.

• Thank you! The team worked hard to get this optimization out glad it worked out. As for the suggestions keep them coming in the forum.

• I ask myself the same question.

• Extra thicc.

• Last update was focused on optimization and the feedback is good. Give it a go and let us know.

• You didn't say please! No, seriously. The command is now "#destroyallvehicles please" to reduce accidental removals.

• Well when you have unpacked ammo it's supposed to represent like a messy pile of bullets, while in a magazine they are stacked so it takes less space.

That is all from us for now, stay tuned for future updates.

"I swear I'm not an alcoholic" Beda.

P.S. Due to recent optimizations I made yall this meme and a leek spoiler of what's to come wink wink.

Continue reading...

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$265.00
Goal
AU$500.00

Hell Let Loose Server

Total amount
AU$0.00
Goal
AU$135.00