Donations to BigD Gaming

T

TooMuchSun

I may be the only one, but since BigD has been asking for these donations, I have not seen a shred of evidence that points towards the servers being tweaked to improve the PR issues.
We're pretty much one of the only setup communities that can't run Shija afaik, the server is plagued by constant crashes, again more then other communities and it's really just a terribly unreliable place to play at times.
Sure you could claim it's being used to pay for some of the bandwidth, but it only costs $81.95 a month for an unlimited reliable server (Would probably need to get in a short que to obtain one). You're asking for $200 which you seem to have made many a time and look, you've already made enough in the last few days to run it and buy a nice little TeamSpeak server with the excess! We're more or less playing on the machine used to hold up a leaning shelf.

Maybe prove to people that it's going towards the community rather then Uncle Darths mortgage and fancy friday night drinks. ;)

Noddy

Donator
Jun 7, 2007
Canberra
theauxiliaries.net
Great first post - welcome to the forums.

You would have more credibility in this discussion if you didn't use a Czech Republic IP address to post....

Grow some balls and stand behind your comments otherwise **** off.

Aug 30, 2008
Adelaide
bf.aus-squad.com

You would have more credibility in this discussion if you didn't use a Czech Republic IP address to post....

+1
Must be satisfying using the anonymity of the internet and your keyboard as a weapon.
As for growing balls noddy that would have to include some male DNA and a spine something which this tard is in need of.

I'd love to donate to the site BUT unfortunately the kids and home come first then my Internet connection and gaming last. :(

Reactions: 1 person
T

TooMuchSun

Naww, you're so sweet. <3

Sir, I believe that this statement is intended to isolate my nationality and in such a way implies that the Czech Republic cannot state their opinions on a public forum without obvious belligerence and racism of other members.

I would if I didn't get banned for posting random things in the randomness thread. Because of that, it's much more fun to live in the Czech Republic and share my wisdom.

Jun 10, 2008
You know what I'm staying out of this. Nice to see you came back and admitted to being banned previously...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bahlye

Donator
Mar 11, 2007
Perth
Have you ever had one of those days where you have pissed the wrong person off and you know its going to bite you on the ****, however for some reason you still can't stop yourself from pushing just that little bit further and digging your own hole.

Toolittlesun has a few times now.
(hes a slow learner)

And SamEEE just did.

Thank you for your 2c.
Not everything in life is a joke .

Whoops forgot the happy part

Just donated $20. Thanks BigD for my 338 hours of PR logged over the last few months.
338 hours.......bloody hell m8, thks for the dedication to PR and our servers ;).
And to the Death Inc guys in general.

I have said it before and will say it again.

If you can run 2 PR servers and a website (populated.... is the key word..) for the massive sum we have averaged over the last 5 years, all from the community, with the access to the servers we have then GLHF.

(This has been a paid advertisement by the "Darth's Mortgage and Head Admin Chocolate Biscuit Co-op")

Last edited by a moderator:

Bahlye

Donator
Mar 11, 2007
Perth
Ok Ladies and Gents, the Domain name and the Web Hosting for the forums are both coming up for renewal in the near future.
All Donations are gratefully received and much appreciated. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

(Thx Poosloth ;))

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$262.00
Goal
AU$500.00