got a ban for calling hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2017
hey, I got banned from your servers several weeks ago for calling out F clan for destroying the squad gaming community. They team stack and make the game unfair and being one of the few Australian servers it stops people from wanting play the game after they spend 10mins running to be killed. I got annoyed at them for always team stacking and abuse was said both ways from myself and panda and flop. yet I was banned? no warning no explanation insta ban. just messaging what my options are with the ban offence and wether it will get lifted? As after reading your rules I never actually broke any of them.

Apr 8, 2017
lol probably was you who banned me, didn't realise F clan was the server admins! probably wasting my time asking,

Madhouse

Head Community Manager
LaG Clan
Donator
Jun 23, 2007
Games
SQUAD, Hell Let Loose, RUST
hey, I got banned from your servers several weeks ago for calling out F clan for destroying the squad gaming community. They team stack and make the game unfair and being one of the few Australian servers it stops people from wanting play the game after they spend 10mins running to be killed. I got annoyed at them for always team stacking and abuse was said both ways from myself and panda and flop. yet I was banned? no warning no explanation insta ban. just messaging what my options are with the ban offence and wether it will get lifted? As after reading your rules I never actually broke any of them.
Your support ticket has been replied to with the evidence collected at the time. Records show multiple warnings to cease disrupting the server and spamming all chat. You are welcome to continue discussing your concerns via the support ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$140.00
Goal
AU$250.00

Hell Let Loose Server

Total amount
AU$0.00
Goal
AU$135.00