Introduce yourself

May 1, 2016
Fuckin' A this thread has been around since 2006? That's before I started jacking my ****, goddamn. Anyway lads James, I'm 19 from Wollongong NSW aka the cradle of ****. Was a chocco, now I'm a uni student, dairying for over half my life and keen to shoot at some distant pixels on Squad.

Reactions: MarsOz
Apr 30, 2016
Perth, WA
hey lmao. Ben, 19 from the realm of Australia West. just looking for a mate nothing serious. pubs not clubs. if you dont like me at my worst u dont deserv me at my best.

ready to send unbelievers to hell or be martyred trying
الله أكبر

Ash Ketchun All

|FORTIS| Clan
Donator
Jan 31, 2016
hey fellers i used to play occasionally on the PR servers back in the day but recently got into squad about a month ago
loving what the BigD bois have done with the place
ma ingame is Ash Ketchum All
I'll be that guy in game talking a lot of **** but getting basically nothing done
cheers fellers

Filthy Crab

Squad Admin
uC. Clan
Donator
Jan 30, 2016
Yo. Some of you might recognize the name, or just know me as that one shithead on the servers.

Names Josh, 25, from Melbourne. I am a perpetual student, and Centrelink user, I do stuff with I.T.

Cheers boys, catchya around.
Yea I've seen ya round good bloke, hope to have more games together

Spono

Donator
Mar 11, 2012
NZ
Yo. Some of you might recognize the name, or just know me as that one shithead on the servers.

Names Josh, 25, from Melbourne. I am a perpetual student, and Centrelink user, I do stuff with I.T.

Cheers boys, catchya around.
Welcome Brumpo, and cheers for the donation. Cya on the battlefield, or in Teamspeak :)

Aug 13, 2015
western aus
Nickmto in game,logged on through my FB account couldnt remmenber my old pass word,oh yeah im 45 in WA mandurah south of perth and be playing games online since bf2 and project reality,thats it dean thomas over and out.

Reactions: DarkBot and Spono

Spono

Donator
Mar 11, 2012
NZ
Nickmto in game,logged on through my FB account couldnt remmenber my old pass word,oh yeah im 45 in WA mandurah south of perth and be playing games online since bf2 and project reality,thats it dean thomas over and out.
hey man, we can look at resetting your old password for you, or even changing your name to Nickmto for the new account. Let us know. WB!

Halfbreed

Donator
Jun 6, 2016
Name: Anthony

Heya! After 10 years of playing BF games (started when BF1942 came out and played them all except hardline) stumbled across squad and haven't looked back. Use to play under the alias Hallucinogenic in BF3-4 but now stuck with my very old school steam name halfbreed. Always get asked what I'm a halfbreed of.. answer is nothing.. was what I thought was a cool name back when I was 16.

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$262.00
Goal
AU$500.00