Introduce yourself

Mar 11, 2012
NZ
Name: Anthony

Heya! After 10 years of playing BF games (started when BF1942 came out and played them all except hardline) stumbled across squad and haven't looked back. Use to play under the alias Hallucinogenic in BF3-4 but now stuck with my very old school steam name halfbreed. Always get asked what I'm a halfbreed of.. answer is nothing.. was what I thought was a cool name back when I was 16.
Hey Halfbreed, welcome to BigD! Better than inbreed I spose?

Filthy Crab

Squad Admin - Senior
Squad Admin
[OC] Clan
Donator
Jan 30, 2016
See you both round boys, good to see you round here!

Mar 5, 2011
Brisbane
www.youtube.com
Name: Anthony

Heya! After 10 years of playing BF games (started when BF1942 came out and played them all except hardline) stumbled across squad and haven't looked back. Use to play under the alias Hallucinogenic in BF3-4 but now stuck with my very old school steam name halfbreed. Always get asked what I'm a halfbreed of.. answer is nothing.. was what I thought was a cool name back when I was 16.
Welcome mate!

Jul 31, 2016
Adelaide
Hey guys i recently started playing some SQUAD (new PC) and have been playing predominantly on your server.
Just thought i would stop by and show some love <3

Filthy Crab

Squad Admin - Senior
Squad Admin
[OC] Clan
Donator
Jan 30, 2016
Hey guys i recently started playing some SQUAD (new PC) and have been playing predominantly on your server.
Cheers for stopping by, welcome to the community!

Mar 11, 2012
NZ
Hi Turner, welcome! Feel free to come chat with us on Teamspeak - ts3.bigdgaming.net

Aug 7, 2016
Greetings BigD,

A brief introduction >>

In-Game name: Cactus Nugget

Location: Tasmania (Slightly hesitant - adds a layer of skin for incoming insults)

Steam ID

Origin: Ken-0ath

I guess I'm somewhat of a veteran gamer/player first starting out on C64, A500 and quickly getting on with consoles until realizing PC gaming and technology is where my interests lay. I have played most FPS titles from Wolfenstein ET to BF2 and moving onto CSS around mid 2004. Battlefield again on and off for a few years until Dice annoyed me to the point of taking a break. I desire to be involved in a well disciplined and professional styled group of soldiers with highly focused intent on the battlefield. I look forward to seeing a few of you on the grounds and especially those welcoming me into the BigD community.

Cheers!

Filthy Crab

Squad Admin - Senior
Squad Admin
[OC] Clan
Donator
Jan 30, 2016
Greetings BigD,

A brief introduction >>

In-Game name: Cactus Nugget

Location: Tasmania (Slightly hesitant - adds a layer of skin for incoming insults)

Steam ID

Origin: Ken-0ath

I guess I'm somewhat of a veteran gamer/player first starting out on C64, A500 and quickly getting on with consoles until realizing PC gaming and technology is where my interests lay. I have played most FPS titles from Wolfenstein ET to BF2 and moving onto CSS around mid 2004. Battlefield again on and off for a few years until Dice annoyed me to the point of taking a break. I desire to be involved in a well disciplined and professional styled group of soldiers with highly focused intent on the battlefield. I look forward to seeing a few of you on the grounds and especially those welcoming me into the BigD community.

Cheers!
Welcome mate, good to have you around! Hope to have talk with yourself on teamspeak and enjoy a game together.

Dec 30, 2015
Welcome @Cactus Nugget will have to catch up for some squad this weekend, if your interested trying to get a few of the boys together for some golf with friends and beers tonight around 6pm :)

Otherwise will catch up with you over weekend

Aug 7, 2016
Welcome @Cactus Nugget will have to catch up for some squad this weekend, if your interested trying to get a few of the boys together for some golf with friends and beers tonight around 6pm :)
Otherwise will catch up with you over weekend
G'day Tex, I did cheak Golf ⛳ with Friends out tbh, I might grab it and yeah Squad will be definitely a go ahead.. Thanks for the welcome.

(Edit) I now Own Golf with Friends !!

Last edited:

Ethli

Squad Admin
^UNITY^ Clan
Jun 15, 2016
Victoria, Australia
Hi, I'm Cameron. :)
I like games, games are good.

Gamer Tag: Ethli,
-
Name: Cameron,
-
-
-
-
Hobby: I.T.

I started working with computers when I was 10, I started gaming when I was 12. I never had the money to afford a computer when growing up, I used my fathers computer which he made in the bronze era (pre-2000's), I used that computer until I was 16 when I was able to afford my very own gaming rig. I played Battlefield 2 when I was 10 as that was the only game that ran on the computer, since It couldn't run many games I spent most of my time learning how to work a computer, learning how programs work, how to fix a computer, how to build a computer. I learnt quite allot of information that really does help me today and I'm glad for that. Today I stand a proud member of N/A playing most of the latest games/gaming genre's, games such as "Battlefield" "Call of Duty" "Age of Empires" "Squad" "Arma" "Overwatch" Platformers, Strategy, and many, many more.

Glad to be part of the community. :)
-Cameron

Hey guys,

Im Ting ingame and RL,
24 from Newcastle, NSW,

Spend most days pretending to fix things as an Electrician.

Always loved shooting people on games since i was a wee lad
If its gaming or has wheels and a motor im probably interested

Squad brought me here and its been great so far!

Cheers

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$415.00
Goal
AU$400.00