Introduce yourself

Dec 30, 2015
Welcome @Duncomrade we play a variety of Games outside of squad also but squad is our main focus if you haven't already also sign up to the steam group bigd community as the admins post regular updates of what's going on via steam notifications and also you can see what everyone else is playing. Whole community is open to inviting new players in and teaming up across various genres of games.

Feb 12, 2017
G'day, just fully signed up. Been playing squad for the past month in the BigD server, loving the game so far- And slowly getting the hang of it. I've previously played Insurgency on the side until Squad came along.

My second job is Eve Online, which I spend most of my free time on, when i don't feel like blowing up spaceships I jump on squad- The comms structure in eve is very similar to Squad: Set command, teamwork, orders etc. So I fell into that side of things straight away.

I look forward to joining more rounds, and also looking forward to the next squad update!

Filthy Crab

Squad Admin - Senior
Squad Admin
[OC] Clan
Donator
Jan 30, 2016
G'day, just fully signed up. Been playing squad for the past month in the BigD server, loving the game so far- And slowly getting the hang of it. I've previously played Insurgency on the side until Squad came along.

My second job is Eve Online, which I spend most of my free time on, when i don't feel like blowing up spaceships I jump on squad- The comms structure in eve is very similar to Squad: Set command, teamwork, orders etc. So I fell into that side of things straight away.

I look forward to joining more rounds, and also looking forward to the next squad update!
Hey mate how are ya,

Welcome to the BigD community, hope you find a good place to rest your head. Are you part of an Eve community?

Feb 12, 2017
Hey mate how are ya,

Welcome to the BigD community, hope you find a good place to rest your head. Are you part of an Eve community?
Correct, been in the game/community "full time" since 2012 roughly, the AUTZ section is a tight knit group, where pretty much everyone knows everyone, in a game full of thousands of people.

LOVE_MY_308

Community Moderator
Squad Admin
[xD] Clan
Donator
Jan 10, 2017
In australia
In game name Love_my_308 (308) for short
Rl: Dave

age 38

Married 2 kids and used to be a full time gamer but gave it up when i had kids now just play once their asleep.

My game tag is in most games and if you do see me in other games feel free to say hi

Apr 15, 2017
Hello boooyyss,

My name is Henrique, in game is Cartman. 25yo

I played Project Reality between 2010-2015 back in Brasil. Today I am in Sydney as international student of TAFE Sydney Petersham.

I was a helicopter pilot in brasil (cuze I didnt know what to study when I was 17-18) but I allways love technology so I saved some money and came to Australia in Jan/2016 to study Software Development.

Thanks Australia, I am loving Sydney and TAFE!

My english is not that perfect but I really enjoy team work, playing as support (medic) and following orders from friendly SL.

Look forward to help as much as I can in game, thanks for the servers BigD!

please feel free to invite me for "party" to play together, I am totally new in this servers. =]

glhf

Hey All!
I'm Kakashi, you've likely seen me around a little bit.

I enjoy a good round of Squad Leading & Roasting a lemon.
I'm also very fond of the 30mill cannon.

I played Arma 2 ACE with a U.S based realism unit during the "Glory Days" Of Arma 2, spent my time in PR back in the day & i am neck deep in love with more RTS games.

I look forward to playing many more games with you lot.

Floki

Valr. Clan
Streamer
Sep 6, 2016
Brisbane
Hey Kakashi and Cartman!

Welcome on board lads! Good to see you enjoying Squad :D don't be shy and jump on discord to have a chat with some fellow gamers!

Over and out

RDAH

[xD] Clan
Donator
Jun 19, 2016
G'day
Name: RDAH
Games: some fps with a few rts
Name: find out for yourself
Work/occupation: 24/seven locksmith
Note to the above: if im on call, i dont lock in plans because i could be called out at any point.
Info: im actually one of the admin team but am just jumping on to say g'day to the new guys. You should jump into our voip and play the current fob off weve got going. Jump in, enjoy the community and always let us know what we can do to improve it. We love suggestions and a different perspective.

Hoboe6498

[xD] Clan
Donator
Mar 10, 2009
Hey guys and gals.

Its been awhile, but i used to play and love this game two or three years ago, and frankly there is nothing out there like it in terms of true teamwork in gameplay.

So I was thinking of coming back and wondering if many people still play? Does Duffman still play?

Do I still need the vanilla game to play or is it now a stand alone package as I've long lost the BF2 CD's (yes CD'S)?

Cheers,

Hoboe

May 2, 2017
Hey guys
I used to play PR on the BigD servers quite a few years back, and have started playing abit of squad and absolutely love it, it just keeps getting better and better with new updates.
I also did play alot of battlefield too but have lost interest in it in the last few releases, i also play Wargame: Red Dragon a fair bit.
Looking forward to playing squad with you guys.
Cheers

Floki

Valr. Clan
Streamer
Sep 6, 2016
Brisbane
Hey Sasquatch!

Welcome back to BigD mate! Glad to see you're enjoying Squad like the rest of us as well!

Make sure you join the discord server to stay up to date with events and new games! discord.bigdgaming.net we normally get a few people together on the weekends and play various other games :)

O7

Nov 2, 2008
Tasmania, Australia
G'day guys,

I thought I might as well (re)-introduce myself.

I've recently downloaded Squad and have been using it as my secondary game when I'm not competing in CS:GO. Some of you may remember me from Project Reality days. I've noticed a few familiar names which is really great to see.

I'm enjoying Squad so far and am keen to keep learning and would love to Squad up with some of you boys that have teams/clans for the full experience sometime soon.

Anyways, hello again and gg's.

Jan 15, 2018
Hi there guys and girls. My name is James or xXLazuliXx depending on where you know me from it could also be a few different aliases. I live on the coffs coast NSW, Australia. I am and have been the moderator and owner of a global community called Friendly Fire Optional for over a year and a half now, FFO for short. I started this community back when i was younger after being diagnosed with Auto immune pancreatitis type 2 and Crohns disease as a way to branch out and find more gamers to enjoy the many worlds and universes we choose to adventure together. The Pancreatitis can sometimes flare up unexpectedly which can cause me to sometimes have to go afk abruptly as well as Crohns having the same effect. I was diagnosed with both these conditions at the age of 18 which resulted in me never being allowed to drink or partake in alcohol as it's toxic to my system now, I have also had a major surgery (whipples procedure) to remove a 20mm tumour from the head of my pancreas. In my short life so far i have had around 6 surgeries, the last 2 resulted in nerve damage in both my hands so i can sometimes have bad days with having them do what i want. I give this information about myself in the hope that people don't rage out too much at me when i can't play at my 100%. I am a avid gamer and have been since very young with some of my favourite genres being first person shooters and RPGs.

I tend to go with the flow and don't particularly like stress as it can have a very bad effect on my health. I am interested in meeting more people to enjoy some games with and at the moment am trying to get my head around Escape From Tarkov. Feel free to drop us a message or add me on steam/discord my steam id is "sirlumpy92". I like being tactical when it comes to shooters and i believe in most cooperative games that communication is key to winning. I also very much enjoy Squad and it is probably my favourite military sim to play not that i know of that many :)

Anyway thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope to catch you all on the fields of battle :)

Floki

Valr. Clan
Streamer
Sep 6, 2016
Brisbane
Welcome to the BigD Community Lazuli!

Feel free to come in discord with us and have a chat/banter. You don't have to be playing games to have a chat ;)

If you guys have any questions or issues please let us know so we can help out :)

Hope to see you all on the battle field!

Discord: Discord – BigD Gaming | http://discord.bigdgaming.net/

ComradeKyle

RL: I am a chocco in the Army, and I am Currently training for full-time army intake late this year.

Gaming: I’m currently the OC in SOCA for our squad dealings, though I play a lot of RTS games, and I also collect Warhammer 40K models IRL and play almost every week so if you’re in Perth and want a game chuck me a PM. I play Xbox too(mainly for halo + exclusives)
GT: ComradeKyle96

In-game Name: PeteMeat
Actual name: Pete

Occupation: When I tell people they don't believe me, so I don't bother (and I am not currently serving - if you think it is something like that - though I did serve as an Officer in RAAF for a brief period - not deployed OS). I know it is mysterious, a bit like Tom Hanks character - Capt. Miller, in Saving Private Ryan - where the guys are always trying to work out what job he did prior to the war!

About me: I am married (20 years) and have an 18 yr son and 15 yr old daughter. I have a Computing Science degree (which has nothing to do with my current occupation) and so I have had an interest in computing and programming since the early days (and we are talking Fortran, Cobol and MC6800 Assembly language, so if you get that then you know what I mean ;)). I still build PCs for a bit of a side hobby for family and friends. I have been FPS gaming since original COD was released back in 2003. Back then, I was in a clan called OTTP (Oldies Taking The Piss). I have and continue to use a Nostromo keypad for my gaming. With all those years, I am still not very good and if you see my son Chuck Norris in-game, then you would understand how I feel, since he always kicks my **** if he is on the other team (a few people might know him from H&G)! Current games I am playing or interested in include Hell Let Loose, Post Scriptum and Squad (which I have been playing for just 2 days now, along with Chuck). I hate dicks/trolls that have no tolerance for new people and I always try to help others and play as a team, so please give me a fair go if you see me online and I somehow stuff up out of ignorance or a lack of skill. Hope to see you in-game!

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$441.00
Goal
AU$400.00