Introduce yourself

LOVE_MY_308

Squad Admin
[BigD] Clan
Donator
Post Scriptum Admin
Jan 10, 2017
In australia
Welcome Kyle Jack and Pete to the community feel free to jump in our discord and chat to the guys. Any questions please feel free to contact myself or any other community member

Apr 10, 2018
Queensland
Might as well introduce myself since I've hung around the squad server for a fair bit lately.

In-game name: rf4burns (rf or burnsey for short)

I'm currently an electrical engineering student but am moving to a job in defence, with my enlistment as a birdie coming up later this year. I've been around the PC shooter communities since I was brought up with games with my old man back when the first COD came out on PC, since then I have moved to many different games and communities including the [2S2C] guys while I played insurgency (shortass was still bad then for all the Fortis guys that want to know). Later settling down on Arma Altis Life for a large period of time, until the politics got to much and ended up with me leaving and finding my way here.

Current hobbies of mine including building computers, playing soccer and going over to New Zealand for Airsoft with the OZ1 guys yearly. Hope to enjoy playing with some more of you guys in game sometime, you'll most likely find me as a medic busting my ass trying to pick you back up.

Last edited:

Zabn

Donator
Apr 30, 2018
Victoria
In-game Name: Zabn
Actual Name: Zac

Love what you guys are doing here, and i'm really enjoying the squad server, keep up the good work!

LOVE_MY_308

Squad Admin
[BigD] Clan
Donator
Post Scriptum Admin
Jan 10, 2017
In australia
Welcome RFburns to the community Good choice in career have been doing that for 22 yrs now. I would recommend starting training now for BT i made it though with 3 months of hard training before hand and breezed through BT while others just turned up and failed.

Twizted

[BigD] Clan
Aug 15, 2017
Western Suburbs, Adelaide
Oh is this where we post for Arma Anonymous?

Hi I'm Twizted (in-game name + discord + steam) I'm 31 living in Adelaide w/ the Mrs and Kid.. I've been living an alternate life in Arma for 16 years until recently where I decided 3,200hrs was enough in Arma 3 and uninstalled it for the first time ever for full time commitment to Squad lol. You'll usually find me where nobody else wants to be, as a medic or SL because someone has to do it, right? Prefer medic as I did my time as a team leader irl (Security, not defence.. people ask all the time what unit but no, i was just a measly little private security team leader lol) but I'm far too impatient to wait around in the spawn menu while everyone else contemplates life choices so I jump in as SL more often than not.. seen a few of you around in squad, thought i'd jump on the BigD bandwagon (hopefully it sounds worse than it is jumping on the BigD..o_O). Thought I'd say Hi and yeah.. this is that.. so.. Hiii ;)