Introduce yourself

Cocapops

Community Moderator
LaG Clan
Donator
SQUAD Seed Team
Jun 10, 2017
Hobart
My name is Steve, I'm 54 going on 30 and from Bathurst NSW. Been playing FPS since the Quake days followed by the COD series up to Modern warfare. Went onto the Battlefield series then to Arma lll and just purchased Squad tonight, looking forward to that... Looking for a clan that doesn't take its self to seriously, a little laid back and have some fun. More than happy to chuck in for costs of server and so forth.
Hey ther Steve,
feel free to jump in a VOIP Channel with any of us when you like. Make urself at home.

Sep 29, 2019
Games
  1. SQUAD
  2. ARMA
  3. Battlefield
  4. Call of Duty
Thanks for the welcome mate, just go to get my head around this Discord thing, Ive always used TS for comm's. Currently downloading Squad from steam, will catch up with you guys tomorrow night, cheers.

Remainz

Community Moderator
Squad Admin
Donator
SQUAD Seed Team
Feb 19, 2018
Welcome mate!
There are a few non serious clans around just a matter of finding the right one for you =)

Ope

Apr 5, 2020
Games
  1. SQUAD
  2. Hell Let Loose
  3. Insurgency
Tag: Ope

Love you guys, just wanted to pop in and make an account to say thanks. Big props to your amazing Squad and HLL community servers. You're keeping the Australian FPRS community alive.

Reactions: Ethereal

0.defekt

Donator
Sep 30, 2020
Games
  1. SQUAD
  2. SCUM
Hey all. Got Squad ages ago during EA but haven't played much until now. Loving the game they've done a great job got a Arma / BF feel to it and loving the realism. Only issue and reason why I've joined really (other than to support the servers!) is some more organised game play. Problem with BF and a lot of pub games is everyone just doing their own thing and not playing objectives etc. Looking forward to some organised games (although there don't seem to be many scheduled) or at least some like minded people to play with on the BigD servers. Question: do we use 'clan' tags to associate with BigD or not?

FJ

Community Moderator
Squad Admin - Senior
Squad Admin
Donator
SQUAD Seed Team
pb / Clan
Aug 5, 2009
Games
  1. SQUAD
Hey Defekt, good to play with you just now. Good to hear you're enjoying the servers.
Hop in the Discord and check the #Squad Alerts channel for any event posts.
As for tags, there is no BigD clan any more, but don't rock a BigD tag because it's confused with the server name.
If you're keen on a more organised group of gamers or a clan, check out the Affiliated Groups on the website or Discord.

Reactions: 0.defekt

RyleyMA61

Donator
[NrD] Clan
Jun 14, 2020
Games
  1. Hell Let Loose
  2. Battlefield
Tag: RyleyMA61 / FapPappy61

I like cars, guns, whisky and cats.

Made the jump to HLL after BFV TTK debacle, always preferred the realistic/historical accuracy anyway. Traditionally prefer consoles for the ease of accessibility, but the games I enjoy are on PC so I built myself one. Also have a few hours in PUBG.

I have an interest in german engineering, and particularly interested in the influence of war on technological advancements and design.

I'm the head of the Engineering department (Mech Eng myself) in a motorsport aftermarket transmission company. We also supply the military and do lots of awesome stuff to some pretty mental race car teams and builds across the world.

Good group of people here, has definitely made HLL far more enjoyable.

My non-game related toys include a collection of Toyota Supras in various stages of modifications and restorations, way too much Single malt whisky, 2x K98k (one in 7,62x51mm anbd one in 7,92x57mm), a CZ 452 .22 LR and a Remington Police 700 in .300 Magnum.

Last edited:

gobertron

Donator
[NrD] Clan
Nov 9, 2019
Games
  1. Hell Let Loose
  2. SCUM
  3. Insurgency
  4. ARMA
Tag: Gobertron
Clan/Group: NrD (Not Really Dead)
Career: Security Network Architech

History:
I Started Gaming back on a console playing pong. then in the 90's I moved to a 286 PC I playing Old Quake 1, TRIBES (1,2,V,), BF42DC, CS1.0, DOD Beta.

Currently playing
  1. Hell Let Loose
  2. world of Warships
  3. Crusader Kings III
  4. Europa Universlis IV
  5. world of Warships (PT)
  6. World of Warplanes
  7. Cold Waters
  8. Among us (forced to play - wife)
  9. NHL20 (PS4
BIg D Gaming Community Game
Hell Let Loose

I was introduced to Hell Let Loose by a friend in whom is in the AIF.
when I first jumped in HLL i had no idea what I was doing, but thanks to the AIF Clan, they gave me the time and gave me the basics. big thanks to AIF!

I joined the NrD earlier this year. (great PEOPLE highly recommend jumping on their discord and playing with these guys and girls)
Some of the group I been in past clans/Groups.

Game perfered
FPS i prefer realistic/historical/Sim Based Warfare than the "Battefield/COD" Spam battles.
Strat games: Paradox games are my favorite.

as the same as riely from NRD, I'm also strongly interested engineering influences of German Miliary
technology and delivery.

Past/ TAG
Green-T
DogsbodyGB

Past/Current Clans/Group/Communities.
SLAK:slak.com.au (old DOD/CS/L4D2/BF2/BF2142/BFV Community)
TPG: Team Player Guild (old tribes)
52nd: Boosters Imperial Guard (old tribes)
OXI: Oximorons (old tribes)
PANZACS: Panzer Australian New Zealand Army Corps (WoT)
151st: 151st Sea Wolves: (WOWS)
ZSU: ARMA2/3

BinChicken

Donator
Oct 1, 2020
Games
  1. SQUAD
  2. Hell Let Loose
  3. Insurgency
  4. Battlefield
  5. Call of Duty
Tag: BinChicken
Career: Real Estate Agent, Husband and Father of 2 girls

History:
I started gaming when I was 5 on a NES.
In the mid 90's I got really into PC games when my dad bought a 286 computer, mainly played Commander Keen.
When the PC got upgraded and command and conquer was released that took my love for gaming to a whole new level. From there I have always played games and was mainly a PC player at home until I moved out and switched to console (budget wouldn't allow a PC).
A couple of years ago I built my first PC in about 8 years - haven't looked back at the console - it plays Netflix now.

I play a lot of games, and am just your average gamer - play plenty and master none of them.

Currently playing
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
Pokemon (with my kids)
Deep Rock Galactic
RimWorld
COD
and have just picked up Squad and HLL

I look forward to meeting you in game and bombarding you with questions as to what is going on, haha.

Devildog435

[NrD] Clan
Jul 21, 2020
Games
  1. Hell Let Loose
  2. ARMA
  3. Battlefield
Gday All,

In Game Name PC: Devildog435
In Game Name PS4: Baghdad_Bob028

Based in Seymour Victoria Australia

Been Gaming for a long time started off with Battlefield 1942 and worked my way through Battlefield 2 (inc Competition in CyberGamers), Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising, Battlefield Bad Company & Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3 & 4, Diablo 3, Hell Let Loose, ARMA, ARMA 2 and ARMA 3, Day Z (Mod), Scum and some Call of Duty Modern Warfare, WarThunder and some World of Tanks, World of Warships & World of Warplanes.
Have been Gaming with my mate Bonestriker for a long time including competing in a number of CyberGamers Comps for Battlefield 2 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare.

You can also find me on my PS4 playing either GTA5 online, Metal Gear Solid TPP, Watch Dogs or Ghost Recon Wildlands.

Previous Clans
[NrD] No Real Danger (BF2)
-=SEG=- Shadow Eclipse Gaming (BF3 & CoD MW)

Stooge

Donator
Oct 3, 2020
Games
  1. SQUAD
  2. ARMA
Gday lads.
Names Stooge. (Keep it simple yo)
Just your local alcoholic.
Loving the community so far, Been a part of a few communites in my time from a wide variety of games. I Primarily played arma 3 for around 5k hours and destiny with my close IRL friends. You'll see me typically learning to squad lead with my friends on squad. I'm a filthy casual now after my time with arma and would like to enjoy my time on squad.

I work at a BWS in victoria and if definetly keeps me busy as of late, Something about australians being alocholics... I'll never know, but I do enjoy talking to new people and taking charge where ever possible.
I also run my own server, but thats neither here nor there.

I own a cat. That I love to death and he is definetly my kryptonite as I'd do anything for the little bugger.

Anyways, thats my piece, I've edited this once or twice cos I Felt I Didn't include enough about me!

Last edited:

Ryukk132

Donator
Oct 21, 2020
Games
  1. SQUAD
  2. RUST
Tag: Ryukk132
Career: Correctional Officer/ Prison Officer/ Screw

History:
I played a lot of Duke Nukem when I was a youngling and have loved gaming since! I played Cod: WaW and was ranked 5th in Australia and 50th in the world Clan wise on xbox (Cybergamer). From there I started playing on PC and never looked back!

I play a lot of games however I'm as casual as it comes in regards to playing for laughs, having a few beers and just having a good time

Currently into Squad and really enjoying it. No groups other then getting into the BigD servers.

Looking forward to see playing with yous!

Hell Let Loose Server

Total amount
AU$270.00
Goal
AU$200.00

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$530.00
Goal
AU$250.00