• SCUM DownUnder #1 - BigDGaming.net
    Server IP: 176.57.135.20:28002

New Squad Player looking to be recrutied!

Jul 8, 2018
G'day gents

I'm GunSlingerAUS on the Big D gaming servers, where I play both Squad and Post Scriptum. I've been a gamer for over 30 years now (am currently 42), and want to get back into organised matches, especially Squad. I was wondering how I'd go about being accepted into the Big D Squad team? I'm not a toxic little **** - I love role playing milsims, and would really enjoy playing as part of a cohesive unit. So just give me my orders, and I'll get cracking!

p.s. of course I managed to spell recruited wrong in my bloody headline!

LoneWolf

Community Moderator
Squad Admin - Senior
Squad Admin
|FORTIS| Clan
Post Scriptum Admin
Senior Post Scriptum Admin
Aug 31, 2017
Brisbane
Hey gunslinger, big D currently has 4 clans playing within the big d community. There’s big D, Fortis, Unity and Valr. Currently Fortis and unity play in an international tournament known as SWC (Squad World Champion) Fortis plays in the premier league and Unity plays in the open league. The easiest way to get involved with a clan is to jump onto the big D discord and hang around the clan’s open channels there will nearly always be members in the open channels playing games. I suggest hanging around with all the different clans and getting to know them and see which clan you fit into best. If you want to know more about how each clan recruits, just hit up the clan leaders and have a chat.
P.S. Fortis it the best clan

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$230.00
Goal
AU$400.00