Here are the new patch notes! A lot of goodies for everyone. And yes we are working on the server lag as we speak, we just want to make sure it comes out in the best shape as possible. Its on top of our priority list!
- The game should be compatible with ultra wide displays now.
- Fixed ultra wide (and super ultra wide) scaling on server browser.
- Lowered ambient volume of character creation menu ambient sound.
- Made chat scrollbar more responsive.
- Made chat close on enter if input box is empty.
- Fixed bug with ammo duplication when stored in object and using search object over and over.
- Fixed weapon scope duplication when dragged from one rifle onto the other and relogging.
- Tweaked spawn rate. You should encounter more animals now.
- Fixed weapon spawn rotation. You wont be aiming in your head anymore.
- Significantly increased hearing range of gunshot sounds.
- Fixed equipment layer for bags. (You could have carreid more than 1 bag, now you can not)
- Added an extra inventory slot to woodcuter shirts.
- Fixed a bug where you could respawn before the timer hit zero.
- Add 8 inventory slots on bulletproof vests.
- Increased animal health and varied it more. (spear normally makes animal bleed severely but its the most common hunting weapon, guns kill it instatly)
- Possible fix in underground bases that caused teleporting to surface,collision problem. Needs further testing.
- Possible animal despawning bug fix. Animals used to despawn on random moments, after player interaction.
- Added player killed audio event and player lost audio events to sentry.
- WIP master server improvements. (Server browser should be more responsive)
- Sentry now misses less bullets.
- Tree bark rope is now made from short wooden sticks. Before was long wooden sticks.
- Reduced needed skill level to craft a fire drill.
- Fixed metal scrap making motion noise sound while equipped in hands.
- Reduced inventory size for barbed wire from 2x2 to 1x1.
And some eye candy that we took from the steam screenshot section!