Status
Not open for further replies.

rulie

Banned
May 4, 2015
WA
www.youtube.com
Please do not post DropBox links here @rulie

We are watching this thread, please consider what content you post in here.
No problem, sorry about that mate. I'll even remove the previous drop box link you've missed (Podnah's Honoring our fallen gamers archive) in an earlier post so you don't have too :p
Thanks for being cool about it sir.
It's hard to know what is actually considered spam from site to site these days. Some places get all upset just posting links to your youtube channels worried about view counts.

rulie

Banned
May 4, 2015
WA
www.youtube.com
I wouldn’t say the thread is derailed, more continuing it’s natural ebb and flow on a course towards truth and enlightenment. Have you heard of ego death? -snip- Do tell me more about why you were banned from Joint Operations, it’s something that’s been imprinted on my mind ever since.

-snip- Taika Waititi? He’s the number one New Zealand filmmaker and has become a top star in his own right in Hollywood, even working with Marvel and Disney. Naturally, he’s become talk of the town in the BigD community of late. Did he have such humble beginnings though? Something that is not often commented on about him is his jewish background. How does one rise from such obscurity in Wellington, to international fame? What is the importance of his playing Adolf Hitler in his latest film, Jojo Rabbit? -snip-
Im going to need help derailing my own thread eventually bro! lols. Neverlogic wouldn't "officially" say why i got banned. Something i wrote in the forums most likely. Im always getting banned somewhere on the net for words. Hey, Nologics owner even banned his last two coders after their failed Activision v Novalogic court case...all for leaking two crummy screen shots of Delta Force-Angel Falls they had no intention of ever releasing anyway!
lols, i had to google ego death. I'll watch Joe Rogen's thing about it ron. Looks heavy.
Haven't seen Jojo rabbit yet but that dude is a funny mofo. Only discovered "Scrubs" last March. Been binge watching it ever since. Now that's a piss take on everyone. There's black face and white face scenes in there, no one is safe in that show. I can see why it's not getting re runs anymore.
Off to find these old DF-AF screens shots to post. Leave you with a new video clip, ...my Joint Operations - Reality mod r3mix of old mate Watter's JO-TR original Wet Lands map.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9Z9dj2qryA&t=56s

rulie

Banned
May 4, 2015
WA
www.youtube.com
Ok, watched a Joe Rogan vid and this one on youtube.
What's an ego death? (Jungian psychology) - Jordan Peterson.

Then, my ego death was a dudes 2002 youth suicide.
Might explain a few things maybe?

Here's the "alleged" leaked AF.DF screenies that got Brent H.D sent to the NL principals office...

Attachments

rulie

Banned
May 4, 2015
WA
www.youtube.com
...or for the readers deciding tonight, i just might check this fabled JO game out, when after all the hassle of finding it on steam, installing it, trying to find then DL the various mods, creating a NL account for update, ...even trying to attempt to install mods to the stupid steam edition, then deciding it's a crap game after all that, because your hi end rig and graphics card STILL won't allow you to access those highest graphics settings in the options...it's all because my friends, after about 2010ish...you had to "manually override" the "game config" graphic settings to see JO at it's best. These tips were in the forums until it got wiped.
If your still keen, you need to find and edit the "compatibility" - game.cfg in note pad.
You gotta change all the red dot numbers from what they are to "3" and save it before bothering to waste time on this old 2004 god forsaken fossil.
But then again...humans still play BF2-PR in 2020....so, what ever floats ya boat as they say.

Attachments

Infinity

Squad Admin
|FORTIS| Clan
Donator
Jan 1, 2018
I told you they would come to shut this thread down. Well, now they’re “watching”. Personally, I’ve spent the weekend reformatting my hard drives and running virus scans for government key loggers. Shame because your wet lands video convinced me to install joint operations, but I had a bout of paranoia over this thread and had to nuke my system. I’ve been looking into a different VPN also, but then I remembered the Australian intelligence community has been championing an anti-encryption bill, so that’s going to be useless shortly. Might be something you aware of through your military contacts?

Don’t get yourself banned from yet another site, your true purpose here is yet to be fulfilled and there’s still plenty of greatness to come in this thread.

rulie

Banned
May 4, 2015
WA
www.youtube.com
It's amazing this thread has made it to page number three and i haven't been banned yet! This could be a world record for me :D
Nah, but the "ego death" thing has me intrigued now. First time i have every heard of the term is here.
Sounds like a combination of humans my age and a "mid life crisis" or the kids you see smashing the xbone controller at the wall because they lost a game of Fortnite! However, Joe Rogan also talks a bit about this
"ego death" in his interview with Dan Aykroyd. Also, i saw a doco on SBS the other night, Hamiltons Pharmacopeia and the mexicans smoking dried captured toad secretions, chemical DMT, and the fifteen min trip into the universe you have on it...."ego death"...i like it. Some people handle it, some people don't. I doubt i would try it at my age though.

Madhouse

Head Community Manager
LaG Clan
Donator
Jun 23, 2007
Games
SQUAD, Hell Let Loose, RUST
It's amazing this thread has made it to page number three and i haven't been banned yet! This could be a world record for me :D
Okay done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$50.00
Goal
AU$250.00

Hell Let Loose Server

Total amount
AU$70.00
Goal