SCUM SCUM Hardcore Surprise!

To all the short/tall/fat/skinny/tattooed SCUMbags out there - BigD Gaming are making a change!

On Wednesday morning 17/10 the BigD SCUM server will undergo a full wipe. On return there will be some differences.
  • MORE ZOMBIES doing MORE DMG - Have fun with that!
  • Loot rate reduced to 1x - Fight harder & smarter, every box you open won't contain a weapon any longer!

Please let us know your feedback - if you feel that (1x or 0.5x) loot would be a more enjoyable hardcore experience, we want to hear about it. But we felt it was time to try something different and make it a little more challenging/fun. Most know the game play mechanics now & until we get some amazing new content let's keep it fresh!

Please respond here or drop us a message in our scum-chat channel on the BigD Gaming discord.

As always we hope you enjoy our server just as much as we enjoy providing it for the community - don't forget we survive on DONATIONS!

Thanks - BigD Gaming SCUM Admin Team

Last edited:

Comments

Do you guys know if the "HUNTING SCOPE" will be able to be mounted on the "HUNTER 55" after Wednesday UPDATE?

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2018
Do you guys know if the "HUNTING SCOPE" be able to be mounted on the "HUNTER 55" after Wednesday UPDATE?
There isn't an official update to the game on Wednesday. The BigD server will undergo a full wipe and some changes will be made:
  • There will be more Puppets and their damage will be increased.
  • Loot rate reduced from 5x to 2x.

Last edited:
With the server having a "FULL WIPE" will :-
1/ we lose the gear held on your character?
2/ Keep our Character's skill level?

Sep 9, 2018
With the server having a "FULL WIPE" will :-
1/ we lose the gear held on your character?
2/ Keep our Character's skill level?

You will lose everything and your character will be reset. Everyone is essentially starting out fresh.

Remainz

Community Moderator
Squad Admin - Senior
Squad Admin
Donator
Feb 19, 2018
We do not have a set time. So it's pretty much when 5tardu5t wakes up. You'll most likely be notified through discord and the website about what he had done.

Premium NutsackToday at 6:16 AM

@2.0 - Twopoinowe The wipe was scheduled for today but some people have asked for it to be pushed back until a patch. I am not entirely sure when it will be happening, the seniors will have more information for you once they are online.

Also 5tardu5t posted this yesterday: Tomorrow instead of the wipe, while we eagerly & hopefully await a patch this weekend - I will be messing with server settings to have some fun...

5tardu5t

Community Admin
[xD] Clan
Donator
Feb 6, 2017
Melbourne
SCUM server has been wiped guys - get back on and start lootin up again...hardcore FTW!

Oct 15, 2018
Well okay then. Just started a few days ago and reset so now the real start. Hope to kill and/or spare a few of you chaps.

Oct 20, 2018
Sorry for the double post just though I should give some perspective behind my reasoning.
It does get kinda boring going to high risk areas and barely finding anything and running into people that are already geared and stuff.
At least with normal loot you'd have somewhat of a fighting chance against others.
PVP is pretty much all there is to do in this game atm since all the features haven't been implemented yet.
Sucks having to take triple the amount of time to get decent loot to PVP and then die and start all over.
IMHO it becomes a loot simulator at that point.

Feb 13, 2009
Would prefer x1 loot rate, gearing up/game still to easy imo. Not all of us are here for PvP only.

Oct 20, 2018
Would prefer x1 loot rate, gearing up/game still to easy imo. Not all of us are here for PvP only.
Yeah, but there isn't anything else to do but PVP in this game right now.... lol. What are you doing? Running around the woods hunting animals that teleport around when they run? Killing zombies? like seriously. You can't really play the "PVE" card right now.

Feb 13, 2009
Yeah, but there isn't anything else to do but PVP in this game right now.... lol. What are you doing? Running around the woods hunting animals that teleport around when they run? Killing zombies? like seriously. You can't really play the "PVE" card right now.
Yes I can. And if I was PvPing I can still have the opinion that a x1 loot rate is valid. Your sense of "there isn't anything to do" is not mine.

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$130.00
Goal
AU$400.00