The Last Film You Watched:

Here Comes the Boom

Came out last year, just recently had the opportunity to watch it. Despite its flaws and somewhat simplicity, it had one of those stories that was funny (and I won't lie) somewhat touching.

Worth the watch if you want a giggle.

my family loved it, from my 4 year old to my Mum. thanks for tell us about it :)

Mar 11, 2007
Perth
Yeah its one of those Kevin James movies where instead of you wanting to punch him throughout the movie, people punch him in the face for you :).
Not too bad , enjoyed it.

Watching Small Apartments atm, 10 mins in and I already know its my kind of movie.
Thx for the tips. guys :)

Oct 3, 2008
Canberra
Yeah I didn't think much of Here Comes the Boom, but its a Kevin James movie so that's usually a given. The Untouchables was a really good movie though, I enjoyed that one alot.

Jun 24, 2010
Trance, well scripted, well acted and pretty brutal violence goes well with the mind games you're about to see. It's awesome! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 16, 2009
Two resistance films

Army of crime (French) and Flame and Citron (Danish) both were on SBS recently and will probably be repeated again soon. Definitely worth a watch if you like ww2 resistance films.

Nov 21, 2006
Australia

EDIT:

p.s. this was a pretty good film - Ken Loach is fine director... it is very "raw".
Revolves around private security contractors in Iraq and a crime
which was committed, about mates and about revenge.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$441.00
Goal
AU$400.00