The Last Film You Watched:

Bahlye

Donator
Mar 11, 2007
Perth
Thx for reminding me of that movie :).
Am in need of things to burn through the download quota :).
Going to drop back to the 50GB plan I think, just can't find enough things that look interesting enough to DL these days :(.

Mar 30, 2008
Whitsundays
xavoau.tumblr.com
Just finished Captain Phillips.

Holy Moly what a flick! Seems a tad boring in the first bit (I like ships so I didn't find it bad but have heard comments that others don't like the start).
Then it ramps up and rolls along with some damn high tension for a while.

Will admit there were tears for me at the end...

8.5/10

Mar 30, 2008
Whitsundays
xavoau.tumblr.com
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.

Good flick. Pretty long, but I was expecting it. I enjoyed pretty much the whole thing, character development, plot line, the voice over parts were pretty interesting. Overall, it kept me engaged for the 2+ hrs of film.

IMDB gives a 7.6 rating and I'd give it an 8.0 I reckon. Just about a must watch, but not quite there yet...

Reactions: 1GeKKo3
Sep 6, 2007
Collinsville
tinyurl.com
This is the Last Dam Run of Likker I'll Ever Make

Marvin "Popcorn" Sutton (October 5, 1946 – March 16, 2009) was an American Appalachian moonshiner originally from Maggie Valley, North Carolina.[1][2][3] He wrote a self-published autobiographical guide to moonshine production, and self-produced a home video depicting his moonshining activities, and he was later the subject of a documentary that won a Regional Emmy Award. He committed suicide in 2009 rather than report to Federal prison after being convicted of offenses related to moonshine production.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp56sT66D1U"]This is the Last Dam Run of Likker I'll Ever Make - FULL MOVIE - YouTube[/ame]

Sep 6, 2007
Collinsville
tinyurl.com
Paper Moon 1973 this move is very good :) classic, must watch

Lone Survivor , how to get down a hill when people are shooting at you :no3: and tells you why you start to die when you fall down a hill in PR :cowboy:

Wrong.Cops is wrong :)

Bloody Sunday movie from 2002 this is a must watch, we have all heard the song, now see what its all about :(

Nov 6, 2010
Gold Coast
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5VngkAbkAE"]Vikings - Series Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

"Vikings" TV series on History channel just found it today and man its good very entertaining I highly recommend it.

Reactions: 1GeKKo3
Mar 30, 2008
Whitsundays
xavoau.tumblr.com
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoLFk4JK_RM

Lone Survivor Hmmm Its decent I give 3.5 out of 5.
Yeah I didn't mind it much, I'd give it probably 3.5 as well. I figured before I watched it would be another of those badass 'murican blow stuff up movies.
With that in mind, I went in not expecting to be blown away by the plot, but it was still pretty good overall. Points detracted for the dodgy scenes near the end though...

Sep 6, 2007
Collinsville
tinyurl.com
Lone Survivor True Story vs Movie

What was the purpose of Operation Red Wings?

The purpose of Operation Red Wings, which began on June 28, 2005, was first to identify Ahmad Shah, a key Taliban loyalist and leader believed to be hiding on the slopes of a mountain named Sawtalo Sar, located in the Pech District of Afghanistan's Kunar Province. After Marcus Luttrell and his three fellow SEALs carried out their reconnaissance and surveillance to indentify Shah and his men, the military could then engage the Taliban loyalists and disrupt the Anti-Coalition Militia (ACM) activity in the region. Shah, who was not part of the Taliban but sought allegiance with them, rose to power in the region after the forced surrender of an ACM leader named Najmudeen in 2005.

Reactions: 3D_Gimp

Stalkz

Donator
Jan 14, 2010
Sunbury, Victoria
I watched Captain America 2 last night at the local cinema with my brother. Thought it was a great continuation of where it left off on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D(If any of you have been watching that) and I recommend anyone, Marvel fan or not. Don't necessarily have to watched the first Captain America 2 to get the story line but probably watching The Avengers would be a good start for those of you that have slacked off and haven't watched that :p Had a very decent story line and can't wait for the Avengers 2 and Captain America 3.

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$583.00
Goal
AU$500.00