The Last Film You Watched:

Mar 30, 2008
Whitsundays
xavoau.tumblr.com
Saw the movie Fury. Holy. S***.

Really really really good. Excellent and realistic portrayal of tanks. Must See.
Yep, just got back then - must see. In one word visceral, in three words - intense & full on.
Don't go in expecting Band of Brothers plot development and the slow pace of BoB (it had 10 or so hours to get it all).

Tank scenes were ace, characters worked well together, top gore and effects were reaaaally well done.
Easy 8.5, sort of lost it's way a little at the end so I would have given it 9 or so.

Mar 30, 2008
Whitsundays
xavoau.tumblr.com
Yep, got friends who said they wanted to watch when we went, but couldn't.
Tempted to go and see again with those crumbs.

$7 at Eldorado Indooroopilly ain't half bad either :p

Mar 30, 2008
Whitsundays
xavoau.tumblr.com
Assault on Precinct 13.
Pretty poor overall, only finished it because I had nothing better to do this afternoon. Average acting at best, plot twists that were barely a bend in the road, poor sound effects, dodgy special effects, bad characters that you didn't really hate, good characters that you knew would prevail.

3/10 and I'm feeling generous.

Mar 30, 2008
Whitsundays
xavoau.tumblr.com
Watched this one on Wednesday:

What an absolute ripper film, it's made in NZ by an NZ company I think and it's done in a mocumentary style.
But man it goes down well, can recommend easily 9/10 the funniest movie I've watched in a while.

Oct 27, 2008
Sydney
www.nu3d.com.au
Saw the latest Mad max over the weekend. Quite liked it, nothing riveting but entertaining non the less!

Watched this one on Wednesday:

What an absolute ripper film, it's made in NZ by an NZ company I think and it's done in a mocumentary style.
But man it goes down well, can recommend easily 9/10 the funniest movie I've watched in a while.
Been meaning to watch this movie for quite a whike, just never got around to it. Saw the first 10 minutes and hoped it was like that throughout.

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$441.00
Goal
AU$400.00