Trading Post

Mar 25, 2007
Hi guys, I'm finally moving back to Canada and saw how much shipping my PC is going to cost for express post and it's cheaper to strip out the guts, throw it in my suitcase and then buy a new monitor and case.

That said I have a brand new HAF 932 case never been used and still in the plastic wrap inside the box.

I never got around to putting all my stuff into it as I've been busy working away.

Paid around $200 for it and I'll sell it for less than that obviously. Around $100 would be fair I think.

I also have an ASUS 22" monitor that I could sell or just throw it into the stuff that is going slow shipping. $150 OBO

Here is some info. I still have the box for it as well and it's in good shape because I am careful with my toys. It's a few years old but will sell it at a good price, if no one wants it though not a big deal.

The case though needs to go, it's too big to bring with me and my little LAN Ammo 533 is still doing me well.

I've got some Logitech 5.1 Speakers too, I'd let them go for around $50. They too come with the original box and the two rear speakers have never been used.

I'm out in East Perth and this stuff needs to go by Friday as I'm gone after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 10, 2008
Has aaaaaaaaaanybody got a "Thermaltake Armor VA8000BWS" case or more importantly a spare of the black fascia panels off the front? Am currently missing one of mine and the only case I can find is on eBay in Brisbane - pickup only.

Last ditch effort before I'm gonna need to start looking at a new case :disgust:

Cheers;
Nuffy

Jun 6, 2009
Gold Coast Australia
Has aaaaaaaaaanybody got a "Thermaltake Armor VA8000BWS" case or more importantly a spare of the black fascia panels off the front? Am currently missing one of mine and the only case I can find is on eBay in Brisbane - pickup only.

Last ditch effort before I'm gonna need to start looking at a new case :disgust:

Cheers;
Nuffy
WAIT.. i have a Armour MX midi..... i have facias.. if your talkin about bay sectors.. let me know.. CAN HELP

Cheers;
Nuffy
I think smokey had an armour and found you could still buy spares from thermaltake ?

Jun 10, 2008
WAIT.. i have a Armour MX midi..... i have facias.. if your talkin about bay sectors.. let me know.. CAN HELP
Unfortunately no good. Thanks anyway mate. For some reason the locators on the panels are different to those on that case. Went through a store here and looked at all the thermaltake and even other manufacturers of cases in the hope of finding something to no avail.

I think smokey had an armour and found you could still buy spares from thermaltake ?
Also no good. They replied about 20 minutes after I inquired this morning after I saw your post with a response of "those parts are no longer available."

Mar 11, 2007
Perth

I'm thinking the one silly post and those relating to it can be disregarded so the thread gets back on topic pls THk U.

Mar 11, 2007
Perth
The family bach is NZ is up for sale cos of lack of interest/logistical issues on behalf of my rallies over there.. :(.

The land has been in the family since 1930 something and has slowly morphed from a tin shack built by my Grandfather and his fishing buddies in a clearing 500 metres from the ocean into this

Most Christmases we would all be there, 30-40 at times ..hectic and chaotic but fun :)

more pics... and details http://www.trademe.co.nz/property/residential/for-sale/auction-446283129.htm

(yes its a Necro, but at least its an existing thread, and no, I don't get any money from the sale :()

Apr 8, 2009
DownUnder
I thought all of NZ moved to Mackay Qld :p

And here i was thinking 2nd hand parts for sale again! IT A FRIGGING HOUSE! I asked the missus Bahlye but she said no. Good luck on the sale mate.

:)

Mar 30, 2008
Whitsundays
xavoau.tumblr.com
Haha - I thought he might be selling admin rights or something as some sort of 5 year anniversary bonanza!

Ontopic - Anyone in Brisbane have a printer they no longer use? I've got a fair bit of crap that I need to print (lecture slides and stuff like that) and I don't really want to pay $0.12 a sheet at POD every day.

Jan 30, 2007
Well I know this thread is mainley for "selling", but ill try anyway :p
If anybody has any G1 (Generation 1) Transformers aka 80s that they would like to sell please give me a hoy at [email protected].

Im a Transformer collector so yup :) ps plz dont [email protected]

Jun 6, 2009
Gold Coast Australia
Haha - I thought he might be selling admin rights or something as some sort of 5 year anniversary bonanza!

Ontopic - Anyone in Brisbane have a printer they no longer use? I've got a fair bit of crap that I need to print (lecture slides and stuff like that) and I don't really want to pay $0.12 a sheet at POD every day.
you can buy a colour printer for like 30 bux man ! don't be cheap lol

Apr 22, 2010
Okay so im trading my Battlefield 3 account. Its about level 17 and i have only played about 10 hours max. It has the first DLC, the back to karkand map pack preinstalled on it and some day 1 unlocks because it is the "physical warfare" edition. You dont need the cd's for it as it is all digitial download off Ea's Origin service. The method of delivery would be me giving you my Ea Origin account with battlefield 3 installed. I would gladly trade it for Arma II combined operations through steam. (It is possible to change the nickname of the soldier in BF3)
There is nothing wrong with my Origin or Battlefield 3 account i promise you, i have never hacked and never done anything stupid to server admins so it is completely ban free or has no "strikes against it". Feel free to PM me or add me on steam, my account name is tazza885

Jun 6, 2009
Gold Coast Australia
Anyone in Bris wanting to offload a cheap bar fridge?

Found a few on gumtree, but thought I'd ask here as well and see :)
ALDI bro.. lil bar fridges in black or white.. for 199 bux.. and they are pretty good bro..

check it out anyway..

Mar 30, 2008
Whitsundays
xavoau.tumblr.com
Bloody hell Chrisso, 200 big ones! There was a reason I wanted second hand :p

I'll check it out, may have something lined up on gumtree locally though. Need something to keep the bevvies cold when I get down again :)

G'Day gents!
Just want to sell those 2 games with $ 30 AUD each, I will get the steam activated keys around or before the game release. So we can make the deal when i have them. Also all those keys can be redeemed in Australian region.
Here is the promos web: http://amd4u.com/neversettlereloaded/

If you interested plz PM me. Thx Oh BTW the game is not pre ordered so you wont get those bonus. :(

Dec 18, 2010
If anyone is after an MSI GTX 460 graphics card[I got a GTX 580]

It is a year and a half old,will sell it for peanuts.
Peanuts,I tell you.
It works fine,no issues etc.
I can send it to anywhere in the country,pay me enough so i don't LOSE money doing it.
I would be happy it has a home with someone who would actually use it.
Talk about E-waste.
PM me if you need any other details.

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$441.00
Goal
AU$400.00